Tale of Epona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tale of Epona

This is the world of the horse. Here Epona rules over the lands with a gentle manner. Everything thrives with life and joy...or so she thought. Wolfbane has risen and challenged Epona for the rule of this world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two Demonic Horses

Go down 
+3
WhisperedMemories
Nikkayla
Gold Horse
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gold Horse

Two Demonic Horses Empty
PostSubject: Two Demonic Horses   Two Demonic Horses Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:07 pm

Name: Vendetta 'a bitter feud'

Nickname: V

Coat: Silver, Draft Body

Mane/Tail: Teal

Eyes: Black

Height: 15.0 hh

Species: Demonic Horse

Personality: Vendetta doesn’t like other horses and hates working with almost everyone. Often brutally cruel to her enemies. She doesn't care about anyone and won't hesitate to kill someone. Vendetta is very fierce and unpredictable. She really doesn't trust anyone and you have to work to gain it. She is also very twisted horse and sadistic too. She shows no tolerance of anyone disobeying or disrespecting her. When she gets really mad her teeth grow into long sharp fangs, she is immune to all poisons. Vendetta is a bloodthirsty monster. She is unforgiving and unforgivable. She is only friendly to those she is close to. Vendetta is feisty and defiant. All she thinks of is power, death, and darkness. Her only friend is Darkstorm. And even though she is cruel and cold-hearted, she will protect her herd and land with her life.

Last edited by Gold Horse on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nikkayla

Two Demonic Horses Empty
PostSubject: .....   Two Demonic Horses Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:12 am

Excuse me, whoever you are. I was notified of the use of my image without my authorization on here by someone on DeviantArt. I'd appreciate it if you'd remove my image, AND the other image by perfectperfeciton. They are NOT yours, and Dark Storm and everything about him is NOT yours to take either. Names don't matter, but remove my image from here, and do NOT steal work from people.

Make them yourself from stock, or draw them. But DO NOT steal.

Thank you.
-- Nikkayla

(http://nikkayla.deviantart.com)
Back to top Go down
WhisperedMemories

WhisperedMemories

Two Demonic Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Demonic Horses   Two Demonic Horses Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Yay, one of the artists looked. I found the pictures but had to get off the computer so I told my friend about them and she said she'd tell the other artists.
Back to top Go down
http://secretsforbidden.proboards.com/index.cgi
Nikkayla

Two Demonic Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Demonic Horses   Two Demonic Horses Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Heh I think the other one on this thread will, and I hope in the other too! I wish people would learn.

Also, cheers for helping out with the informing of image theft. <3 A lot! =D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Two Demonic Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Demonic Horses   Two Demonic Horses Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 am

Next time something like this comes up, I would apreciate it if someone would come to me. No one likes tattle tales, but no one likes theives either. I'm sure no one ment harm or anything. And Nikkayla, next time I would like if you talked to the person who caused this slight ripple in private, not in public. If the person still did not heed your warnings, then come to me. WhisperedMemories, I'm sure you already catch the drift of coming to me next time. This all came about as accident I am positive. But i do hope that no one made an account on here just to do that.

Your Admin,
Twi-Chic
P.S. Some of you guys know me from another site, so you will understand more than others for my concern and slight anger.
Back to top Go down
https://taleofepona.forummotion.com
Nikkayla

Two Demonic Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Demonic Horses   Two Demonic Horses Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:20 am

Excuse me, but this is the fastest way and I could care less if this person is named in public, especially if they are a repeat offender (which I have been informed of). I will contact this person however I please, because I am SICK of people TAKING others art and my own. I could care less if you want me to keep it private. And don't tell me this is an "accident" because it is not. You can NOT just take someones art and proclaim it is an accident, especially when the entire character has been lifted from someone else.

I have informed the owner of this character as well, and I don't know if she'll come here or not, but its up to her. I will only come to the owner of the site if I get no reply from the original thief, regardless of how I post, I would have come to the owner. But first, I contact the thief in the quickest, fastest way possible.

Thats how I work for this. So don't tell me that this is just an "accident" because that is incorrect. You do not take an entire character by accident.

>.>
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Two Demonic Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Demonic Horses   Two Demonic Horses Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:28 am

I feel like I had come to this in a peaceful manner. But if you continue to insist on being intolerant i will ban you. I do not like being told what will happen and when on my site. I know how you feel of someone stealing your art, I am an artist myself, but it is deffinately NOT neccisary to make it an public event.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Two Demonic Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Demonic Horses   Two Demonic Horses Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Actually as it is Nikkayla's picture she has every right to address this as she sees fit.

With this being a repeat offender getting the word out publicly is probably the best thing that can be done, people who steal art on a daily basis are people that need to be checked on regularly to make sure that they don't keep on violating the rules. It's unfair to other players, the artist, and the person the original character belongs too.

Yes, you have been trying in a peaceful manner but regardless Nikkayla has right to her own art and yet she is the one being thrown against the wall for trying to protect her hard work as well as someone else's character. There is no dignity in banning her, despite what you yourself have been through it does still not account on you saying she has addressed this wrong.

I myself have experienced when an owner is told that one of their players is stealing and I have seen them do nothing, not until the player firstly was addressed. You can sugar-coat it all you want and try as you may to take things peacefully, but repeat offenders shouldn't be permitted to get away scot-free. I'm defending a person who is a friend of mine and who is an inspiration to me as an artist, however she handles this should be her choice and I'll back her up 100% on it.

You've banned Nikkayla for protecting her art but you're not banning someone who has no respect for other artists, there is nothing peaceful about that.
Back to top Go down
Snackeh

Two Demonic Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Demonic Horses   Two Demonic Horses Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:44 pm

I'd have to agree with Reina, in fact you all should probably be thankful that she took this course. Art theift is a big deal, if one choose to they could have taken this to the cops, and then you'd all be in a big pile of trouble because they'd go after the admin, as well as the person who stole the art. Copyrights on Deviantart are put there for a reason, and they are legal. So I'd just have to say that your lucky. Nikkayla has every right to go to her local police and report this.

That's my take on all this. I've had tones of stuff stolen from me, so I know how it feels. I'm also the owner of two seperate sites. So I do know it from an admin's side of things. So take it from me, and just delete the whole deal. Ban the theif since they are the repeat offender. And everyone goes home happy. Sept the theif. But they made that choice in the first place to be a criminal.
Back to top Go down
Thowra

Two Demonic Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Demonic Horses   Two Demonic Horses Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:57 am

I'm so glad to see the admins on this forum taking sooooo much action when something is stolen. Oh yeah... thanks for stealing my character and his art that was made for ME as a gift! If I see my art on here or anyone's art with my characters in it I will explode for sure. I heard you stole my first OC Darkstorm, which I have used hours on end to make perfect.

So before you go prowling on deviantArt to steal my characters again think twice about it. It pisses me off that something I've worked hard on just to be stolen in 5 bloody seconds.

And admins? Nikkayla was doing me a huge favor when she went after that user. You don't need to ban Nikkayla... you need to ban the thief! She has every right to go after the user as she did as it was her art and my character. This is not a way to run a forum!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Two Demonic Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Demonic Horses   Two Demonic Horses Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:15 pm

I know what Nikkayla did was right, and that the art theft was wrong. I'm just sick of the drama. They could've, at least, done it through private message. And someone could've told me what was happening instead of me having to find out myself. Art theft is wrong, we all know that. But I think the person who stole the art got it the first time, saying it over and over again does nothing. If the offender does it again, I will take further action, just let me know instead of taking action yourself. I would apreiciate it.
I think most of my un-needed anger came from because I felt somehow disrespected when no one came to me for help. I am the Admin and I need to be included in things to keep things under control and know what your guys needs and hopes are. Some admins don't even care and alot of users go crazy online attacking other people, no i'm not saying thats what happened here on this post, i'm saying I just don't want my site to wind up like that and was where most of my concern came from.
All of you have put in a lot of your opinion and I like that, you helped me see more of my fault as in Admin. One thing though, lol, i hope all of you didn't just join because of this and that its a one time thing to post on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two Demonic Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Demonic Horses   Two Demonic Horses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Demonic Horses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tale of Epona :: Bio's :: Fantasy Animals-
Jump to: