Tale of Epona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tale of Epona

This is the world of the horse. Here Epona rules over the lands with a gentle manner. Everything thrives with life and joy...or so she thought. Wolfbane has risen and challenged Epona for the rule of this world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

READ!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: READ!!!   READ!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:17 am

Okay guys...I told you to come here and all of you graciously did. I did not, however, wish you too fight. I WILL NOT tolerate fighting AT ALL. Picking on others, if i catch you picking on others you will have wished you never came here. I do not like people who pick on others and it irritates me to no end when others do. It is the biggest pet peeve on my list. So please, if you don't want to meet your worst nightmare, DON'T PICK ON OTHERS!!!!! I understand most of your guys problems, if you have an issue who is the first person you go to? The person you have a problem with on here? Yes, one time. After that you report to me. I'm sorry for having to do this, but I have been putting up with to much of this crap lately.
Back to top Go down
https://taleofepona.forummotion.com
airmax73

READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: fghdfdfh   READ!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:05 pm

designer bags cheap
designer handbags Bag lot
air max shoes Shoe variety
nike shox shoesShoes and generous
super bass shoes To love good-looking
super mario shoes Unique design
air max 90 various styles